February 4, 2015
UAE VISA AGE RESTRICTION FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS
Please be informed that the UAE immigrations has placed an age restriction on the below nationals:
For Nigerians, please note the following:
- Single Ladies / Men travelling alone should be 40 years old and above.
- Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.
- Ladies / Men who are less than 40 years old will be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.
- All visa applications are subject to approval. Once applied, full charges are applicable.
- In order to clear a file from the system, a cancellation charge of AED 110will be applicable should a request be rejected by the immigration department.
- For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians and Tunisians nationality, minimum age requirement is 40 to apply the visa.
- For the rest of the nationalities, minimum age requirement to apply the visa is 21 years old for men and 23 years old for women
(0 votes) 0/5