ABOUT US: PROPENSITY4 is an integrated data and insight solutions provider serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The organization started in 2011 as StrategiK Insight Global (SIG) with the primary value proposition to bridge data and insight integration gaps amongst analytic vendors in the life-science industry. The proposition was born from the premise that as opposed to data and project specific analytics, clients are seeking analytic vendors with additional capabilities to serve as strategic integrated data and insights partners. Working at PROPENSITY4 will give you the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of analytics while growing to become an astute analytical professional within our organization and the industry.
LOCATION: Berwyn, PA
SALARY: Very competitive per experience and drive
BENEFITS: Bonus 10 – 20% of base salary depending on business performance
Paid vacation, 401K and subsidized health coverage
ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident is preferred. Will consider strong candidates on
RELOCATION: limited assistance is available
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Sr. Decision Science Analyst will provide analytical support for all marketing analytics initiatives for this growing entrepreneurial company. This is a newly created position due to growth and will have a lot of exposure to executive management. Specific responsibilities include:
• Strong SAS, R or Python programmer with experience managing longitudinal data assets.
• Perform analysis on all aspects from the campaign management cycle, include customer list selection, response modeling, campaign execution, and back-end analysis and recommendations.
• Perform semi to very complex programing routines on longitudinal patient level data.
• Design statistically valid experiments to measure the effectiveness of different marketing strategies.
• Identify customer segments for targeting strategies.
• Develop and run analytical reports to track the results of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and data mining to identify potential business opportunities.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
2+ years of analytics experience in sales and marketing analytics within Pharmaceutical and Health experience is a plus.
Must be strong in SAS, R, Python, and Excel. Experience with VBA is a plus.
Experience with direct response and mixed regression modeling
Knowledgeable with different types of predictive models, including linear regressions, logistic regressions, experience in segmentations is a plus.
Must be able to work with large datasets in different formats.
Must be able to analyze data and turn it into actionable business insights and strategies.
Must be a proactive and critical thinker who can take initiatives and reveal trends and patterns in data.
Strong attention to detail and keeps excellent documentation.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Able to present findings to a non-technical audience.
Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Someone who is adept to change.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com