ABOUT US: PROPENSITY4 is an integrated data and insight solutions provider serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The organization started in 2011 as StrategiK Insight Global (SIG) with the primary value proposition to bridge data and insight integration gaps amongst analytic vendors in the life-science industry. The proposition was born from the premise that as opposed to data and project specific analytics, clients are seeking analytic vendors with additional capabilities to serve as strategic integrated data and insights partners. Working at PROPENSITY4 will give you the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of analytics while growing to become an astute analytical professional within our organization and the industry.
LOCATION: Berwyn, PA
SALARY: $45K – $85K depending on experience and drive
WORK ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident is preferred. Will consider strong candidates on
RELOCATION: Some assistance is available
• Participate in presales activities including business development process management.
• Gathering documenting and managing project requirements
• Drive internal and client-based process and project management initiatives.
• Supporting of project implementation activities including deliverable design and customer communication
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Degree in Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Econometrics, or a similar discipline.
• Proven analytical capability and extraordinary abstract reasoning ability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong time management skills.
• Experience with spreadsheet data manipulation and analysis with some client-based project management
• Experience with Health Care and Pharmaceuticals is a plus.
• Some knowledge of Supply Chain Planning & Optimization, Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, or Logistics.
• Sound understanding of market research techniques.
• Sound and strong expertise in creating Power Point presentations that will facilitate communication of complex analysis outcomes.
• 2-3 years’ experience however strong candidates with one year will be considered.
• 20% Travel
• Will meet with clients as well as be a part of a solutions team.
• Must have very good analytical and presentation and communication skills
• Technical Analyst: 1 year
• Bachelor’s, Master’s degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org