PLEASE HELP! IS THE MLM "FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT" A GOOD BUSINESS TO VENTURE INTO

Home Forums Environment PLEASE HELP! IS THE MLM "FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT" A GOOD BUSINESS TO VENTURE INTO

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  beaulah 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sotonte

Please i reall need advice on this, am I about to throw money away?

michaelgb

Multi-level marketing is always a scam. Basically, your friend gets money when you sign up. The company gets money when your buy their products in order to sell them to other people. The products are cheap and not something most people want; you would have to work ridiculously hard to sell them at a level that would make any serious money. But if you sign other people up, you get a kickback from the company….see where this is going? Do not sign up for this.

aKanPaul

Maybe, in which case they essentially made their money by preying on other people. Maybe they’re lying (I’d lean towards this possibility, unless you know for a fact that they now travel the world and are millionaires.) Maybe they’re the sort of extremely rare, extremely lucky and talented person who actually manages to turn a decent profit on sales (in which case, they should really consider turning their talents towards selling things that aren’t crap, aren’t unethical, and don’t require kicking such a large portion of profits upstream.) Whatever the case, they are not asking you to join because they think/hope the same will happen for you; they’re asking you to join so that they can get a small portion of your fees.

Tunde
    Keymaster

I remember attending one of these seminars when I was 7, my mom took me along, she was invited. She got their products; a bottle or two but didn’t go into the business. They have all these screenshots of people being awarded cheques…..i’m just saying anyone could act as a surprised winner receiving a cheque. As far as I’m concerned, there’s not income disclosure in this thing. It’s the pyramid scheme they use. They say yo don’t have to sell anything , you just have to recruit. When you recruit, they minions have to buy to sign up (Sounds like selling) to me. I recently got invited to one seminar, I had no idea it was forever living becasue the rep told me it was a business seminar, I love hearing new ways of expanding a business. Alas it was a forever living seminar. I’ve been asking the rep questions about it, i haven’t received answers. I think she ran away

beaulah

Hey,
    don’t worry about this one. MLM is a good deal, if you pick a right multi level marketing software company. The main cause, there is you can develop your website with more authenticated features. Nowadays, ARM MLM software company are providing this quality services to every online people. just find them from http://www.armmlm.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.