Global Sales Executive - Africa Angola
Global Sales Executive – Africa
Deliver pre-set and agreed individual sales targets and revenue by selling all Diasporaconnex products and services to Diaspora business accounts in North America so that the Global Virtual sales and revenue targets are met.
Achievement of Revenue Goals
1. Utilize the telephone and the internet as effective sales tools, establish contact with customers by phone or email to achieve revenue targets for new and renewal sales
2. Formulate customer focused strategies and sales orientation to meet account needs and develop growth of assigned territories
3. Establish and maintain targeted accounts
4. Meet weekly and monthly performance metric requirements
5. Prepare and conduct effective sales presentations
6. Generate effective written sales communications
Africa Sales Strategy
1. Contribute to the development of the sales strategy.
2. Prepare weekly and monthly reports documenting sales results, market feedback and forecasts. Prepare and revise local market territory plans on a quarterly basis.
3. Communicate with colleagues on commercial sales matters, share relevant information.
4. Prepare local market plans.
General Management and Reporting
1. Maintain and complete all relevant records, provide daily reports on sales activities and customer contacts.
2. Schedule all contact and follow up activity associated with In-house Sales campaigns
3. Maintain and complete all management forms in a timely fashion.
4. Develop and modify contracts in collaboration with the sales support and legal department.